Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Part 1...

Christmas morning...There is something about that anticipation of waking up and OPENING those presents...I remember me and my big brother Joe...we were PARTNERS on Christmas Eve!!! We would sometimes stay up the WHOLE night or wake up at like 3 in the morning and just wait, and wait and WAIT!!! One year, we were soooo excited we went to sleep together on the top bunk soooo we could wake each other up...yes ME AND JOE share a twin size bed...it was a loooooooooong time ago...TRUST ME....HAHAHA!!!
.
Soooo We wern't allowed to wake my parents up till it was AT LEAST LIGHT OUT!!! LOL! Mom would NEVERRR put the presents out until THAT night while we were sleeping!!! I remember Joe and I would get up and sneak into the, everything was pitch black except for the glow of the multi-colered Christmas lights around the Nativity Scene, we would peep into the  living room where all the presents were...my mom ALWAYS divided up all the presents into five piles for each of us kids soooo we would try to figure out WHICH pile was ours...LOL...and during all this...we had to be REALLLLLLLLY quiet cuz my dad was always snoozin in there on his recliner...buuuuut I remember we would go in there and EVERY YEAR Jingle Bell Rock would be playing...aaaahhh those were the dayZ!!!
.

We let MJ open ONE gift before church Christmas morning...WE chose mine... mainly cuz I was DYING for her to open it!!! LOL!!! (Btw- I looked this doll up online...its normally a $130.00 dress buuuuuuut I got it for $5 at a yard sale!!!)
Here she is tearin it open...
 Gettin ready to see just WHAT it is...
 .Awwwwww her newest daughter...
 Lookin at her daughter...
Kissin her...and welcoming her to the home...
 AND ITS LOVE!!! She named her Elizabeth...which is Theresa and MJ's middle name!!!

 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
And here she is with her two favorite new presents...her new daughter and a fake ipad thingy!!!
.
As you get older...the Christmas morning anticipation seems to fade...its just NOT the same when you become an adult...thats why I am soooo THANKFUL for kids in our family!!! Chrismas day just wouldn't be the same WITHOUT CHILDREN around!!! Children are one of the greatest gifts of all!!!

♥Mary Frances :)