Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Dinner...

Soooooo its a HUGE Italian tradition with my family to have this traditional meal the night before Christmas...its all FISH...which is DISGUSTING!!!! LOL! I don't eat ANY of it except the escarole pie, the fried brocoli and the DESSERTS!!! Buuuut its still really fun to do...welll I guess its JUST TRADITION...that every year, the night before Christmas...the WHOLE house would smell NASTY!!! HAHA!!! I don't even like the pasta with crab sauce...BUUUUT even my brother John, who is REAAAALLLLY picky does...He is all I guess it just shows how ITALIAN your NOT!!! I'm like okaaaay whateverrr...its TECHNICALLY an old CATHOLIC tradition that the Italians took on...soooo I guess it really just shows how PENECOSTAL, APOSTOLIC I am!!! OOOooo yeah!!!  HAHA!!! I'm just glad there is NO squid or Calmari junk this year!!! I used to just get nausious lookin at those TENACLES...eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!! LOL!

Check it out all you FISH LOVERRRS!!!
.

Christmas Eve Dinner Menu 2011

.

First Course

Crabs

Linguine with Crab Sauce

Second Course

Breaded Shrimp

Scallops

Breaded white Fish

Fried Brocoli

Eggplant Parmesian
Escarole Pie
Cream Cheese puffs
Fried Rice
Dinner Rolls
.

Desserts

Assortment of Italian Christmas Cookies
Eggnog Cake
Tiramusu
Cherry Pie
Apple Pie
♥Mary Frances :)