Saturday, November 12, 2011

WCC Pics!!!

Weeeelll Here it is EVERYONE...my LONG awaited WCC pictures!!! I hope you all ENJOY!!! Feel free to STEAL any that you want!!! :)

BEFORE CHURCH!!! LOL!


AFTER CHURCH!!! :)
I Clean up pretty nicely don't you think?!?! LOL!

WCC Choir...Sing it SARAH!!! :)
Cherie and Destiny...lookin GOOOD!!!
Hangin out in the Radisson of the lobby...I mean lobby of the Radisson...LOL!
Me and my big sis!!!

Me and my neice!!!
Awwww I LOVE HER!!!
MOTHER AND DAUGHTER!!!
Can you believe they aren't even blood related???
NEXT SATURDAY...she WILL be a GINTY!!! :)
.
Luvin up on my mother!!!

Sis. Reckart...Okaaaaaay so this lady is sooooo FUNNNNY! LIke seriousley we had the FUNNIEST story everrr together...she said it was ALL GOD!!! WHATEVERRRR!!! Ahahahaha!!!

Us all just havin FUN together!!!
Me and Kim...My email buddy!!! I'm all rain dropped on!!! LOL!
Me and my girls...Cara and ALy!
Me and Chantal...still kindred spirits!!!
Me and Jen Connell...my Italian half...together we make WHOLE ITALIAN!!!
Me and THE MARCHBANK GIRLS!!!
Me and SWEEEEET LILY!!!
Miss Denae-nae!!!
STARBUCKS!!!
Me and my new friend Tiffany!!!
Me and Erin!!!
Me and VIVIAN...
Me and Sis. Dearo!! She is sooooo pretty and A FAITHFUL BLOG READER!!! Plus she is always soooooo encouraging to me!!! Awwww!!!
Me and ANGEL!!! :)
Me and Kim...LOOK AT HER EYES!!!
Awww she is sooo pretty and sweeeeet!!!
.
We spent ALOT of time laughin together with these girls at the lock-in!!!
Showin off our annual WCC tattoos!!!
Me and Rebecca from TEXAS!!!
Awwwwwww can you all believe that at THIS TIME last week we were all chillin together!?!?!
Dani, Valerie, Tyler, Sara, Mallory...
We stopped at the AWESOMEST Filipino resturaunt on the way home!!!
.
All in all this was one of THE MOST FUNNEST, AWESOMEST trips everrrr!!! I have A LOT more pics if you all wanna view them go HERE!!! :) I wrote out captions with all the pics so make sure you READ THEM!!! :) Btw- WARNIN I took A LOT of pics of ME...soooo ENJOY!!! ;)
.
P.S. ANyone that got pics with me EMAIL them to me!!!
.
P.P.S. There was this girl named HEATHER that I talked to the FIRST night of WCC and I had met her the year before and for some reason when she talked to me I was like all spacey and tired and I thought maybe I had acted rude or snooty!!! Im sooooo sorry if I did...I was just like soooo out of it...TIRED...BUT I really wanted to say hi and get to know you so if you read this EMAIL me at maryfranceswritng@gmail.com!!! :)

♥Mary Frances :)