Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekend blessings!!!

Soooo i've managed to go the last few winters without having an official winter jacket. I mean its AZ and even though it gets cold, its NOT really that bad...and when it got REALLY cold I would just wear my hoodys and sweaters and stuff...wellll the LITTLE bit of weather change we got this past weekend, i'm like ALREADY totally shivering...LOL!!!
.
So i'm thinkin like, I don't think this year i'm gonna be ablwe to make it with just my hoodys and sweatshirts, i'm already FREEZING!!!! BUT at the same time, winter jackets are EXPENSIVE!!! I really don't want to spend $100 on something that i'm only going to use for one winter if its to big for me by next year...soooooooo...when we went yard saling this past weekend I told my sis, I'm praying that God blesses me with an winter coat at one of these yard sales!!!
.
Weeeelll most of the yard sales at the community yard sales we went to, i didn't really even look at the clothes if I could see that the lady sellin them was thin. I was like, weeeelll OBVIOUSLEY there is no point in even lookin!!! Soooo we're kind of browsin yard sales, doing drive by looks...WHICH I HATE when people do that to my yard sales...LOL....but we're doing drive by looks and this one yard sale was like almost ALL clothes so I tell my sis oh lets just keep drivin its all clothes we're not even gonna find NOTHING!!!
.
Then I see the lady selling the clothes and I'm like, Tree WAIT...she's a BIG GIRL...LOL!!! LETS STOP!!! She might have some clothes that fit us!!! AND OMW she had like the cutest clothes EVERRR!!! I'm not really sure what was up with her clothing sizes cuz they ranged from waaaaay bigger than me to some that were waaaaay smaller plus sizes and EVERYTHING in between...LOL!!! And they were ALLL her clothes...she said!!!
.
Sooooo my sis shows me that she has winter jackets...and she was sellin the for $10 bucks..I'm like sweeeeeeeet!!! So I saw this one that was cute but it was kind of funky lookin. Like a shiny black, paten leather, long and it tied at the waist. It was really COOOOL...But I was like...hmmm...its NOT really something I would wear to church...and it was still $10, which is a REALLY good deal, but I still didn't want to WASTE my money... So then my sis found this OTHER jacket and OMW it was PERFECT!!!

Its just a simple, plain...BUT classy black winter coat!!! I can wear it to church or just WHENEVERRR...I LOVE IT!!! It even has pockets to keep my hands warm!!! AND if it IS to big for me next winter...OH WELL...I ONLY PAYED $10 bucks for it!!!You know what the COOOOOOOOOLEST part about this was??? It STILL had the tags on it!!! The original price was $139.00 and she bought it on clearance for $69 and NEVER even wore it!!!
THEN, i've really been wanting some NEW clothes!!! Okaaaaay its not like I was in DESPERATE need of them...BUT...my closet has been lookin super BEAR!!!! Like I only had two really dressy outfits and then like four OTHER outfits and the rest were casual clothes...which I KNOW is NOT like NOTHING...BUT you know...A girl likes to have a FEW more clothes than that and EVERYTHING else I had was either to big or to small and I was still waiting to fit into them!!! I really didn't want to buy a buncha new stuff...wellll ACTUALLY I didn't have the money to buy a buncha new stuff...LOL
.
BUT guess what???
GOD BLESSED ME AGAIN...THATS WHATS UP!!! Check this out!!!
I got ALL these things for $1 and $2 each!!! I was like, OMW NOOOOO waaaaay!!! And Just to be honest, they look EVEN cuter on ME!!! (Of  course you all already knew that though..RIGHT??? ;) AND they are all 18/20's!!! Sweeeet!!! It was $9 for ALL these things??? HOW COOL is THAT???
THEN this was my absolute, FAVORITE!!! OMW!!! Look at it!!! ITS SOOOOOOO MARYISH!!!
ITS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I really like when things are high collared like this and I adore the color and the feel of the material and Ooooo... I just soooooo LOVE IT!!! This one cost me $7!!! A little bit more but SOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!

Soooooooo yeah!!! God really, really, really, REALLY superbly blessed me this weekend!!! ALL these clothes, including a winter coat, for a grand total of $26!!!!!!! OMW!!! God is soooooooo good!!!
.
And you know what??? Its ALLLL because of something Sis. Abbott taught us all my life growing up!!! She said, WHEN you need something...before you just GO OUT and buy it...PRAY ABOUT IT FIRST!!!! Pray that God will give you a GOOD deal!!! She said, write it down, make a list, show it to God and ask him to help you with these things!!!
.
These were all things I was wantin/kinda needin...LOL...notice i say KINDA needin...ahaha!!! Cuz i mean I'm not exactley DESTITUTE!!! LOL! BUT there is NO WAAAAAAY I could have gotten ALL that stuff with my own income...I mean, I looked at the brands and stores these clothes were from, we're talkin at least $300 worth of stuff...BUT WITH GOD...all things are possible!!!
.
Weellll that left me with money for WHAT??? FOR AN OFFERING!!! Woot, woot!!! I was thinkin, oh there is ONE more thing I'm kind of needin...and I could just go to the store and use the money I have left to buy it, BUT then I was like WAIT a second, God blessed me SOOO much this past weekend, AND He  can do sooooo much more with my money ANYWAYZ, I should just give it to him and see wha happens!!!
 .
 "The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand..."
(Deuteronomy 28:12-13)
.
NEXT week I'm going to share with you all ANOTHER blessing from God...sooo get ready!!! :)
♥Mary Frances :)