Monday, September 26, 2011

A song NO guy will EVERRR sing about me!!!

There is this old country love song running through my mind the other day...Its says...
♪♪She don't know she's beautiful...Yeah...She don't know she's beautiful!!!♪♫♪
I was singin it cheerfully...THEN I kinda sighed solemnly and told Kim wistfully, "I don't think ANY guy will EVERRR sing that song about me!!!"♥
Kim, INSTANTLY ready to cheer me up  says, awww Mar Bear!!! Don't say that!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! (Which was EXACTLEY what I had been waitin for her to say;) I'm silent for a moment then I was all like...
I KNOW!!!
Thats WHY they'll NEVER sing it about me!!! (Like...DUH!;)  She is like NO YOU DIDN'T just say that!!! I'm like...
OH YES I DID!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You know you all LOVE ME!!! ;))))
♥Mary Frances :)