Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jayne's AWESOME 21st birthday party!!!

HAPPPY BIRRRTHDAY Jayne!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
She looked absolutely GORGOUS and had the cutest dress everrrr made by her mom!!!
Jayne's ADORABLE CAKE...a COACH PURSE!!!
(Made by WHITNEY COMBS...contact her if you want to place and order!!!)
My friend Jayne had THE CUTEST party EVERRR!!!!
She looked SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

YUMMMMMY food and a good time was had by ALLLL!!!

Here she is openin, i'm assumin her FAVORITE present... Coach key chain!!!
(NOT from me...LOL!!!)

Me an Cassia goofin off...We're startin a new trend for WCC...HAHAHA!!! Actually, I really wouldn't be surprised if this is the new style in CA!!! LOL!!!

 ♥The party ended with Jayne's brother Jordan makin us all laugh as he gave us THE REAL VERSION OF JAYNE!!! HAHA!!! I think the best thing he said is, "Jayne is ALWAYS late!!! I mean she was late to her OWN party, that was ALREADY a month late!!!" LOL!!!


 Me and Jayne...
(well DUH...LOL!!!)
Awwwwww I LOVERRRRS HER!!!♥
Thank you soooo much Jayne for invitin me to your party!!! I pray that you have an AMAZIN 21st year!!!! You DESERVE THE BEST!!!! ;) ;) :))))


♥Mary Frances :)