Monday, September 5, 2011

Eeeeeeeks!!!!

OMW!!!!!! It happened...we just got our FIRST roach of the season inside the house!!! I thought we were gonna make it the WHOLE summer without seein one in the house cuz i've been sprayin sooooo much...BUT today was the FATAL DAY!!!

 It was soooooo HORRIBLE!!! I saw it lyin on its back in the living room  and me and Kim got on either side of it ARMED with RAID and LYSOL!!! We were SCREAMIN and MJ is all like, Is it a boy?

 I was like, WHAT?!?! I mean HOW IN THE WORLD am I supposed to know if its a BOY or a GIRL??? Ummmmm sorry I FORGOT TO ASK you before I kill you, Are you a BOY OR A GIRL?!?!?! (Cuz I mean if it was a girrrrl I soooo woulda put a little pink bow on it before I flushed it down the toilet...

NOW THE BOY just goes STRAIGHT to the toilet...bahahaha!!! Actually... THE GIRL ones are worse cuz they might be PREGOS....ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!)

AnywayZ, its now, in the livin room slowly dyin a cruel and unusual death...drownin in RAID & Lysol and I have the HEEBIE, JEEBIES...this house is SOOOOOOOO GETTIN a double cleanin, spraydown and bleach EVERYWHERE today!!!!!!

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

♥Mary Frances :)