Thursday, September 22, 2011

Classic Mary MOMENT @Youth Alive

Sooooooo the last night of Youth Alive I was feelin sooooooo pretty and sophisticated in what I call my princess skirt!!! My hair was all perfect, well I mean AS PERFECT as it can be in 20 minutes after a day in Disney's CA Adventure!!! Sooooooo yeah, I felt really sophisticated and adultish...then BAM!!! Alter call is over and CLASSIC MARY MOMENTS begin!!! LOL!!!
.
I'm standing there, talkin to my friend Kendra, we're huggin sayin good bye and I go to walk away and the platform of my 4 inch shoe is just chillin there on the ground with the sole of my shoe still attached to my foot!!!
I'm like OMW KENDRA!!! MY SHOE!!!

She looks back and when she sees it we both just start laughing!!!
She is like, THIS IS A CLASSIC MARY MOMENT!!!

I had to walk around the rest of the evening HOLDIN my shoes!!! BAHAHAHA!!! All my "Sophistication" went right down the drain at this point!!! But what can you expect!?! What do you get when you put a Robinson's May Sweater(Clearance) with a Dillards (Clearance) skirt, and GOODWILL shoes???
A CLASSIC MARY MOMENT!!! :)
.
Forget sophistication!!! i wouldn't want my life ANY OTHER way!!! :)))
♥Mary Frances :)