Friday, September 2, 2011

Cesar's SPECIAL request!!!

So every night, at family prayer, Cesar prays for a funny dad that won't spank him!!!!

 and EVERY night Kim says Okaaaaaay there is NO way I am prayin for a dad that won't spank you!!! And we ALL say...AMEN!!! AMEN!!! AMEN!!! LOLOL!

FINALLLLY one night Kim says she agrees with this prayer request!!! I'm like WHAT???? She says, yeah, she is FINE with this prayer request because...(and I'm thinkin she is gonna say, cuz she doesn't want some man, that isn't really his dad spankin him!!!) and she says...BECAUSE...SHE LOVES spanking him soooooooo MUCH, she wouldn't want to share that privilege with ANYONE ELSE!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats CLASSIC!!!! ONLY Kimmy Kat would think of that!!!
 I love it! I love it!!! I LOVE IT!!! :))))

♥Mary Frances :)