Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Break-up Scripture!!!

Soooo i've come to the conclusion that I am pretty much the ONLY person I know that can be sittin there, intently readin the Bible and just BUST UP LAUGHIN!!! Now, don't think that I am makin light of God's word, but I sometimes I just can't help but find HUMOR in it!!!
So we're on our way this past week to YOUTH ALIVE, and its pretty silent in the van. There are a few people quietly havin conversations and everyone else is just dozin in an out of sleep and I just burst into laughter and everyone looks at me and someone is like WHAT ARE YOU READIN??? I'm like, Oh the Bible!!!
Like okaaaaaaaay Mary!!! I'm like NO you ALL gotta listen to this, its like totally the ultimate break-scripture for all FEMALES!!! Like EVERY girl screams these words when a relationship goes DOWN!!! HAHA!!! Don't deny it girls, you know WE'VE all said it or at least thought it at one time or another!!!
Psalm 116:11
"I said in my haste, All men are liars."
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Straight from THE WORD!!! I LOVE IT!!! :)

♥Mary Frances :)