Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What matters the most...

Actually what REALLLLLY mattters THE MOST is how GOD sees you...if you could see how God sees you, it would change the way you see yourself!!!!
 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee..."(Jeremiah 1:5)
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." (1 Peter 2:9 )
"For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight." (Ephesians 1:4 )
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." (Psalm 139:13-16) 
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)
"Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir."
(Galatians 4:6-7)

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you..."
(John 15:16)
Basically, God loves and adores us!!!! How amaZing is that??? To think that the God of the whole entire universe, the one that spoke everything into existense, LOVES AND ADORES US!!!! He thinks about us!!! He has a plan for us!!! He CARES!!! He really, really does!!!
No matter who you are, what you have done or what you are going through at this very minute, when you look at your reflection in the mirror, REMEMBER, Jesus LOVES  YOU!!!!!! ♥ Do you get it??? Can you see it??? (If NOT read these scriptures again and again and again and AGAIN!!!) Cuz JESUS LOVES YOU && THATS what matters THE MOST!!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)