Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FIRST SMILES!!!

So the last night of Old Time Camp meetin I was holding the Hamiltons adorable, beautiful, DARLING little newborn baby after service and I was just talkin and cooin with her and she SMILED AT ME!!! I was like OMW!!! Like TOTAL freak out moment!!! Then she did like 3 more times and I was like sooooo happy that this baby was smiling at me BUT I didn't really think ANYTHING of it!!!

WEEEEELLLLL at my birthday party on Saturday Kim told me that she was gonna say anything cuz she didn't want me to get a big head...BUT...Sis. Hamilton told her that I was the FIRST person her baby had smiled at. I was like WHAT?! FOR realZ??? NOOO WAAAY!!! Kim was like...YES!!! Thats what she said!!! I was like WOW...I was THE FIRST one she smiled at...I CAN'T BELIEVE that!!! I'm SHOCKED... then I smiled at Kim and said with a glorious smile...I'm SHOCKED...but then again...
I'm NOT!!!!!!! ;)