Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A question...

Soooooo at my church I teach the 5-9 year old boys and girls.  And soooo  before class started tonight I asked my class a questions!!! All the kids were talkin, goofin off and just messing around. So I got them all quieted down, sitting and stayin still. And I was like Okaaaaay now BEFORE we start class tonight, I want to ask you guys a question. So they are all just staring at me intently and I am lookin at them REAL SERIOUS and I kinda lower my voice, I strutted a pose, then I said, okaaaay you guys, before we start class I just want to know ONE THING...



DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY OUTFIT???
Goal ACOMPLISHED!!! I made my whole class just bust up laughing!!! It was pretty awesome!!! The best was Luke Cleveland...Cuz he is sooo quiet but he could NOT stop laughin!!! LOL! I LOVE doing that kind of stuff to my class!!! But I mean SERIOUSLEY...it is a PRETTY CUTE OUTFIT!!! From my pink bow Right down to my pink Sandals...SERIOUSLEY...

DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY OUTFIT?!?!?! ;)