Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Most girls!!!

What would you do if the love of your life brought you 12 dozen roses??? Most girls would be off the wall giddy with excitement. Floating on cloud 9...flitting around the house arranging them oh so perfectly...taking pictures...calling all her friends...and of course plans of saving and drying them FOREVER!!!


THATS WHAT MOST GIRLS WOULD DO!!!

Now my friend Kim was tellin me the other day about how before she got in church her boyfriend would bring her 12 dozen roses...I'm like awww how SWEEEET!!! she says to me, "NOT TO ME!!! I'm like OKAAAAY!!! What am I SUPPOSED to do with ALL these roses???" HAHAHA!!! SOOO i'm like sooooooooo what did you do with them all??? She says she got them all together and went and sold them all to people on the street corner of China Town in CA!!! I WAS LIKE OMW SHUTUP!!! You are soooo AWESOME KIM!!! She said she made REALLY GOOD money off of them too!!

What girl would EVER think to do something like that!!! Sell the roses they got from their boyriend...ONLY KIM!!! ONLY KIM!!! Thats why I LOVE her sooo much...

Cuz she's NOT like MOST GIRLS!!!