Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ten things your DYING to know about me!!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My name is Mary Frances, my mom's name is Frances but she didn't name me after her, I was named after my dad's father was named Francis(the male version has an i) who was always known as Frank. I was also named after my dad's mom who was Rita MARY...plus my my mom was a devout Catholic at the time so I was name after THE HOLY VIRGIN MARY...(Which I happen to think is TOTALLY fitting description of me!!! :)))

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The other day when I was praying for the African kids and the African people in general. I love them soooo much and I have such a burden for them. It breaks my heart to see the sin that they are bound by. There is no burden in my heart so great as the burden I have for the African people. No matter the circumstances, I have NOT given up...I WILL KEEP ON BELIEVING...I WILL KEEP ON PRAYING!!! ♪♫So when I see those tear drops falling, Lord remind me of my callin....♪♫

 ♥

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? HAHAHAHA!!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY WRITING?!?! NOOOOOO WAAAAY!!! I have THE world's WORST handwriting!!! Half the time I can't even read my own writing!!! I'm NOT exacgerating...its BAD!!!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Thinly sliced BOLOGNA!!! I know I'm ghetto but its soooooooooo GOOD!!! Then you add some cheddar and doritos on the sandwhich...Oooo yeah!!! :)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? NOT officially..but...I have like a million kajillion UNOFFICAL kids!!! Basically my WHOLE entire life is CENTERED around KIDS!!!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? uh DUH.. like TOTALLY!!! I mean, i'm not being conceited BUT I personally find myself to be QUITE entertaining and even enjoy my own company. Even one time my mom was saying something to my sister about, Oh you can do this so you can have a break from each other...AND Theresa SAID, "Actually, Mary is probabley the ONE person that I NEVER need a break from!!!" I was like SHOCKED to hear my sister say that!!! Like a VERY HIGH COMPLIMENT if you know my sis!!!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I can't say that I am completely innocent in the matter, I mean JOE GINTY, the KING OF SARCASM is my big brother, but for the most part I try to stay clear of it!!!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I do!!!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Considerin i have to gather the courage EVERY summer to jump off the diving board...I'm thinkin...uh, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Hmmmm...this is a VERY difficult question...I LOVE CERIAL!!! I would have to say that its a toss up between Trix, Fruity Pebbles && Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!!

Do you have a special talent? YES!!! I can take a better picture of myself the most professional photographers!!! ( I say MOSt cuz check out what GIntyimages.com did!)
12. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Definately my weight... and thats basically the ONLY thing I don't like about myself...hee,hee..BUT I'm TOTALLY workin on that... ( I'll update  you all on that VERY soon) well also sometimes I have a big mouth too and i tend to be a procrastinator && I wish I wasn't bad at grammar &&  punctuation &&& that I was more organized...but other than that i'm pretty much PERFECT!!! (Oooo &&&& i'm a little full of myself too;)

Well...THERE you have it...TEN things I know YOU were dying to know about me...I hope you all are breathing better now that you know!!! ;)

P.S. Yup, I'm REALLY bad at math TOO!!! :P