Saturday, March 12, 2011

Subway * LOVE* LOL!!!

Sooooo I ALSO "fell in love" while riding the Subway transit in NYC!!! (LOL!!! YES REALLY!!! HEE, HEE!!!) This guy was standing like RIGHT next to me on the subway!!! I mean we were like holding onto THE SAME POLE... I was like OMW!!! (VERY ROMANTIC!;) AND believe me this picure does NOT EVEN do him justice!!! He was waaaaaaaaaay better lookin in person...TRUST ME!!! And he was all sophisticated with his name brand business clothes, readin a philosophy book and there I am ALL GHETTOFIED, once again wearin my, "My Mamma says
I'm special" hat...I was standin there... thinkin MY I would love a pic of this guy...BUT it would be sooooooo OBVIOUS...THEN I remembered, my TOTALLY Ghetto phone doesn't even have a camera flash on it...soooo I took it out and pretended to do some textin AND.....

VOILA...
ANOTHER GORGOUS SOUVENIER!!!
(AND I didn't even have to pay for it!!! How do you like that Dave Ramsey?!)

YES!!! I really did take a picture of him...You know why?!
Cuz I'M SINGLE AND I CAN!!! :)
HAHAHAHA!!!

(YOU CAN'T DO THIS KINDA STUFF WHEN YOUR MARRIED!!! OF COURSE I would RATHER be married BUT since I'm NOT...might as well enjoy the SINGLE BENEFITS!!! ;)