Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Neither have I...

Soooo if you've never seen my friend Kim, i'll just tell you, she is like SERIOUSLEY the tiniest thing EVER!!! (And she isn't even a midget LOL!) So when she first moved into us I didn't FULLY grasp just how small she was. I mean TO ME, ALL my friends are SMALL!!! :) Then I saw her like amongst all my other friends, and my LITTLE friends looked like giants NEXT TO HER!!!

Well I was trying to find cute clothes for her and ALL these teeny, tiny clothes were like HUGE on her!!! Soooooo i'm like OMW!!! How SMALL are you and she says she wears a LITTLE GIRLS SIZE 14!!! I'm like what??? A GIRLS 14??? WOW!!! I would be HAPPY if I was just wearing a LADIES SIZE 14!!!

So she tells me the other day, "Mary, I bought skirts that are a LADIES size 4 & 6." I'm just like okaaaay...COOL!!! She is like, "NO MARY!!! (Like i'm supposed to feel bad for her) You don't understand, I've NEVER worn a size 4 or 6 in my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!" I just kinda look at her then I'm like, NEITHER have I Kim...
NEITHER HAVE I!!!!!!!!!! :)