Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Fake Coach!!!

So when I was in NYC I got a new fake Coach!!! LOL! You can get them EVERYWHERE in the city and its a tradition for me to ALWAYS get a new one when I go! Sooooo I came back with this simple black one and it has the Coach horse and buggy emblem on the front. The purse is sweet and simple and EVERYONE loves it!!! AND everyone thinks its TOTALLY REAL!!!



Even one of my cousins that like knows all the ins and outs with like Coach and Burberry and ALL that kind of stuff said it TOTALLY looked real. She said she honestly thought it was until I told her. Then when I got back home I was showing all my friends at church and stuff and EVERYONE totally agreed that it looked REAL. One of the girls said to me, "Mary, the ONLY reason that I KNOW its FAKE is because its hanging off of  YOUR ARM!!!" HAHAHA!!! I totally busted up laughing!!! Its sooooo TRUE!!! Anyone that REALLY knows me, KNOWS that I wouldn't have a REAL COACH!!! LOL!!!

Yet isn't it FUNNY how all the people that don't REALLY know me would TOTALLY assume its a REAL COACH!!! I may have everyone at Fry's grocery store fooled, but all my friends and family AUTOMATICALLY KNOW ITS FAKE!!! And thats the way it is with living for God. You may have you may have EVERYONE IN THE WORLD fooled, BUT, God knows EXACTLEY what your doing and right where your at. The Bible says,  "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings." (Jeremiah 17: 9-10)

You may look the part on the outside, but God can see the inside. God knows every little thing about you, He EVEN has the very hairs on your head numbered. You CAN'T food GOD because...
HE KNOWS YOU!!!