Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ghetto & GHETTO!!!

OkAAAAAAAY...soooooooooooo like ever since I was a teen I have ALWAYS wanted MY OWN VANITY!!! You know, just like MY OWN lil place to do my hair and stuff...Devi Abbott had one AND I just felt like I REALLY NEEDED ONE!!! BUT I've always looked and they are actually QUITE expensive sooooooooooooo FINALLY I came up with an IDEA...I GOT this cheap lil desk outta our church yard sale and hung this mirror up above it and found a desk chair from SOMEWHERE...and VOILA...I had the CUTEST lil GHETTO VANITY EVER!!! I LOVE MY VANITY!!! I spend A LOT OF TIME HERE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AND I thought MY VANITY WAS GHETTO....
THEN KIM MOVED IN...BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Check out HER VANITY!!!!

Okaaaaaaaaay sooooo this is in the entryway of our house AND the desk is our ironing board....BUT the best part is that the ironing board doesn't EVEN shut...AHAHA...and KIMMY is sooo little she just uses the lil corner on the right side to look in the mirror...yup...its pretty GHETTOLICIOUS...but HEEEEy it WORKS!!!!!!