Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hate MAIL!!!

I just got this hate mail comment...I was like WOW!!! I think its been at least a year since I got any!!! The comment was left on my theme song post...This is what they said...

I think your theme song would go something like: *I am stuck on myself. I am in love with myself. I am conceited. I have nothing better to do than talk about how awesome I am.*

You are the most conceited person I know and I'm really not sure why. You're more than ugly, fatter than anyone I've ever seen and have nothing better to do than sit on your fat butt and blog about how awesome you are. You're not awesome. You're conceited.

If you were pretty and awesome, you would have been married a long time ago. GET A LIFE!
...........................................................................................
WOW...i'm not gonna deny that that hurt my feelings. Even with as good of self-esteem that I have, YEAH..that HURT!!! I'm sorry that you feel the way you do. I understand that we all struggle with our self image and self esteem, but I honestly don't believe i'm ugly even if I am fat...and I'm sure neither are you...unless your saying mean things...that IS UGLY!!! There are  A LOT of things that I could say right now to put you in your place...BUT...I have a feeling that your one of my Apostolic sisters (Seriousley doubt its a guy...THEY ALL ♥LOVE♥ME;) and I don't feel right about tearing you down! Only God's love can change us and make us a better person.  Whoever you are I love you and forgive you!!! I know that to post a comment like that, you must not be a very happy person. I hope that you will discover God's JOY...cuz its THE BEST thing EVER!!!  I pray that God will change your heart and help you to see you are a beautiful person too. Not because of what you wear or because your THIN OR MARRIED... but becuase your made in the image of God. The more of God you get in your life the prettier you will become...TRUE BEAUTY COMES FROM GOD!!!
♥Mary :)
P.S. If you ever wanna talk...Mar Bear hugs are THE BEST!!!