Friday, December 17, 2010

Guess what I found???

MY BLUE SHIRT BABY!!!
I just found my favorite blue shirt!!!!!!!! SCREAM!!!! (Shirt in the pic on the left) Its been missing for OVER 6 months!!! I HAVE SEARCHED soooo hard for this shirt!!! I have cleaned my room soooooo many times and have NOT been able to find it!!! One time I even went through EVERY SINGLE drawer, I lifted up my whole bed and cleaned underneath it AND still could NOT fint it!!! I was sooooo FRUSTRATED!!! My room was spotless and I couldn't find it!!! Just now, my room WAS TRASHED and I was  just searching my room for some vicotin and I couldn't find the vicotin BUT I FOUND MY FAVORITE BLUE SHIRT!!!!! Who cares if my mouth is in pain...I look sooooooo GOOOOD in this shirt!!!!!!!! Its kinda like the color of this font but more aqua I think....I'll have to post a pic on the blog ASAP!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Thank You JESUS!!! This was A GREAT Christmas PRESENT!!!