Saturday, November 13, 2010

You know your Pentecostal when...

You know your Pentecostal WHEN...
When you go to church four times a week...
Twice on Sunday...
Once Mid-week...
Prayer at the end of the week...
Plus youth services and youth rallys...
THEN....to top it off....
YOU TAKE MORE time off from work...school...
SAVE UP YOUR MONEY...
Travel to another state...
To go on a special vacation of...
MORE CHURCH!!!!
YUP!!! I'm a Pentecostal!!!!
wooooooooooo!!!!
West Coast Conference 2010 was AWESOME!!!
NOTHING like the preaching of God's word to revive your soul!!!
I SOOOOOO needed this!!!
NOTHING LIKE BEING PENTECOSTAL!!!!
.
P.S. In the middle of writing this post.. the guy at the front desk of the Sheraton starts talking to me and he is like asking me what i'm doing in Fresno...So i'm like a church conference and he is just like...YOU CAME ALL THE WAY FROM PHOENIX FOR CHURCH????!?!?!!?I'm like YES!!! it was sooo awesome!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! GONNA GIVE HIM A CHURCH CARD FOR THE FRESNO CHURCH BEFORE I GO TO BED!!!HEEEEEY YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT GOD CAN DO!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!