Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WCC!!!!

OMW!!! I am soooooooooooo EXCITED!!! People!!!! WCC is on WEDNESDAY!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this conference!!! I didn't get to go last year..CUZ I was going to Maui the next week...LOL...BUT...this year I AM GOING!!! There was soooooooooo many times that our plans almost got changed and i was like awwwwwww MAN!!! But NOPE...it's looking like God has worked it ALL OUT!!! YAAAAY!!! UNFORTUNATELY...I didn't get posts done for this whole week...I will TRY and blog while I am there but if NOT no worries my friends!!! I'll be back by next Monday FOR SURE!!! Heeeeeeeey can't wait to meet Jennifer Conell, Sis. Kathy, Rubigo and Angel, Tiffany Bracken, Heather Kendrick, Heidi... and some others...sorry if I forgot you..Come find me... I WANT TO MEET YOU!!! Look for me by the Abbott's or something!!!!!!!! Also can't wait to see Kendra Thaler, Chantal Bertram, Meaghan Rowell, Ash and Danae and EVERYONE ELSE!!! I am sooooooooooo EXCITED!!!! Oh and btw- my brothers said we are going to Hometown everyday for lunch....MEET US THERE!!! LOL Oh and STARBUCKS before church at night!!! Oh yeah!!!
 Partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!