Thursday, October 14, 2010

Anyone want a teddy bear???

Sooooo I LOVE teddy bears, especially cute, adorable, little ones like you see in this picture...EXCEPT for ONE thing... These bears I found on Kaboodle.com are ACTUALLY made out of belly button lint!!! Like omw...how WEIRD and NASTY is that???
.
And like WHO in the world has THAT MUCH belly button fuzz that they are ACTUALLY able to make it into teddy bears??? WOW!!!
.
I tried to tell myself that it might actually be kinda romantic if the bear was made from the belly button lint of the guy one liked...but still...NO WAY!!! EWWWWWWWW!!!
.
AND I just don't get it!!! Like, WHO IN THE WORLD, cleaned out their belly button and was like, OH WOW!!! I could make a lil teddy bear out of this!!! HAHA! Seriousley, you guys think I"M CRAZY...go talk to the BELLY BUTTON FUZZ people...THEY NEED HELP! Like, wow, someone NEEDS to get a life EVEN more than ME!! BAHAHAHAHA!
.
And yet, even as I sit here, writing about the stupid nastiness of this...There is ACTUALLY a little part of me that kinda like, REALLY WANTS ONE!!! I mean they come in the cute little jar so I wouldn't actually have to touch it...Awwww LOOK at HOW CUTE IT IS...maybe i should just buy one...OR...
OR...MAYBE...
...MAYBE...
i'll just MAKE me ONE!!!
Anyone wanna put in an order???
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!