Saturday, October 30, 2010

Psalm 1

1. Blessed is the man that walketh NOT in the council of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2. But his delight is in the law of the Lord and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season. His leaf also shall not whither and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4. The ungodly or not so, but are like the chaf which the wind driveth away.

5. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the congergation of the rightous.

6. For the Lord knoweth the way of the rightous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish.


See THAT above scripture you all?!?!?! That was TYPED from memory!!! (The spelling and punctuation isn't exact) I did NOT copy/paste that from Blueletterbible.org... YA ALL... I MEMORIZED that scripture THIS WEEK!!! I am SOOO totally siked about it!!! I started working on it on Wednesday and finished it last night!!! I've been quoting it to ANYONE and EVERYONE that will listen!!! MJ said that she is soooooooo proud of me!!! My mom said that she is sooOOOOOoo proud of me!!! T said, "thats cool!" My little brother John REFUSES to listen to me quote it OVER the phone because, "How does he know that I am NOT just reading it from the Bible???" As IF I would lie about something like the BIBLE!!! (okaaaaaay I did in like 5th grade LOL but I wouldn't now!!!!) Soooo I WILL be quoting it in person FOR HIM tomorrow!!!! AND anyone else that wants to hear me quote it IN PERSON...just let me know... I WOULD ?LOVE? TOO!!!! :) AnywayZ, I'm TOTALLY siked about learning scripture!!! Next week I am going to start working on Psalm 23!!! It feeeels sooooooooo AWESOME!!! Its like, once you have the scripture memorized, a part of the Bible is LITERALLY inside of you...God's word is in ME!!!! 
How totally AMAZING is that!??!?!?!?!


share this: facebook