Friday, October 15, 2010

Mary LOVES...

I was talkin to one of my friends the other day, and I was like tellin them that to me it does NOT matter what color a guy is. I'm like, heeeeeey the only thing that matters to me is that they are cute!!! And my friend starts to say something... AND I'm all like, OH do NOT even try to tell me that it matters!!! And she is all like, Uh NO, ALL I was gonna say was, "AND that they live for God!!!" HAHA! I was like OH YEAH DUH! Of course that too!!! HAHAHA! Seriousley though, thats what my ALWAYS taught us kids growing up!!! She would say, (Even if she thought Italians were THE BEST) that she didn't care what nationality we married, AS LONG AS THEY TRUELY LOVE GOD WITH ALL THEIR HEART!!!














I JUST plain an simple...
LOVE BOYS!!! :)


I wish everyone had been taught this...
but its never to late to change...to learn!!! :)
.

Red & Yellow, Black & White...

They are ALL CUTE in my sight!!! ;)
Mary ♥'s all the different boys of the world!!!