Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guess who's spoon?!?!?!

Afternoon tea at The Phoenician Resort
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
For my sister's 30th birthday, we went and did this fancy prancy tea time...
Can you all take a WILD guess at WHO's tea spoon this is in the sugar bowl?!?!
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
IF you guessed ME...WOW...you are ONE smart Cookie! LOL! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It was soooo FUNNY! I like, acidentally stired my tea with the sugar spoon and I was like OOOPS! Oh well, maybe my sis won't notice and stuck it back in the bowl! Five minutes later she goes to get some sugar for her and is like...OKAAAAAAY Mary...you HAD to use the sugar spoon to stir your tea??? I tried to act all innocent BUT it was only me and her...and I couldn't blame her...IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY! LOL!!!!!!so i'm just like...oh, uh, Oooops!!! and she just shook her head and then we LAUGHED our heads off!!!

Yup, thats MY dainty tea spoon!!! ;)