Friday, September 17, 2010

WELL...

Well, I had a really FUNNY post preapared for today, BUT, I ended up spending the WHOLE entire day writing an article that I felt God had laid upon me. I just couldn't stop until it was DONE...seriousley, I didn't even go out with my sis this evening! LOL! When I was done I just wasn't sure if I should even post it. It's kinda deep and personal. It came from the depths of my heart and i wasn't even sure if I should share it. But writing from the heart is the ONLY way I know how to write and it is the ONLY way I feel a writer can truly be effective to their reader. So when I was done, I printed it out and gave it to my sister to read. I was like, I don't know if I should post it, I'm SCARED!!! She sat there silently reading it. Then when she was done, she handed me the papers and said, POST IT! She said its only the truth and its something that is very relevant in almost everyone's lives and it's something we all need to work on. So I DID!!! LOL!


♫ “Oh be careful little mouth what you say!” ♪

Read it HERE