Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WHY i'm not married!!!

So the other day my big sis, just looks at me EVER sooooo sweetly and she says, "Mary, I just want you to know, that I am praying about you and the one guy..."( I was startin to think, OMW that is SOOO sweet!)... The she continues, "That NOTHING HAPPENS!!!" I just sat there staring at her, my mouth hanging open. Then I was like, WHAT?!?! OMW!!! AND she is like, WELL, then me and MJ would be sooooo lonely without you!!! I was like, AWWWWWW!!!! (BUT I still wanna get married!;)

My niece had basically told me the same exact thing a couple of days before. She was like talking about how it would be soooo cool if I got married cause then my husband would be living with ALL OF US!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I was like, WELL actually I would probabley go live with him! (HOPEFULLY! LOL Even if its just our own cardboard box! HA!) And she just sat there with her mouth hanging open?! You mean you would leave us?! I was like, well yeah, BUT... (I REALLY don't think she NEEDS to be worrying about me leaving anytime soon!) AND she was like, WELL WHAT happens to ME if MY MOM gets married?!?! I'm like OH, well you belong to your MOMMY so you will always be with her! She is like, OH, WELL then MY MOM can get married, but you NOT!!! Once again...AWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Sooooooooooo I may not be gettin married anytime soon, IF God is listening to the prayers of my sis and niece, BUT at least I know I am LOVED!!! AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!