Thursday, August 26, 2010

Inspired...

As I sit here I am thinkin about the things I want to post for next week!!! I have SOOO many thoughts...sooo many things that come to me....inspire me...I want encourage...I want to praise God...I wanna make people laugh! They just never seem to stop! It seems like EVERYday I find soooo many new things to write about---I write them all down AND yet there are SOOOO many things still from previous days that have not yet been written. HOW in the world will I ever get them all out?!?! One post a day just doesn't even seem enough anymore...Sigh...there are times when inspiration can almost be overwhelming...but OH HOW I LOVE IT!!! When I first lost my job in January, I thought I would be so bored being at home all the time, but its hard to be bored when I am always around myself...ahahahha!Thank you God for making me, me!!! :)