Monday, August 23, 2010

Got my quarters!!!

So the other day my sister and I were hanging out with some of our friends from Glendale and Tuscon. Well it was about 12 pm when my sis, Keri, Stacey and myself found ourselves at Denny's. Where we hung out for close to four hours!!! LOL! So during the course of events Keri tells us like THE GREATEST pick up line ever!!! She said that when she was like 16, this really cute guy, that was like 21, came over to her, handed her a quarter and said, "Call me when your 18!" we were all like, Ooooo thats SOOOO cute!!! If a guy had said that to me...WOW!!! AND Awww that is like sooo sweeet! Blah, blah, blah!!! Then I gasped, " Like OMW!!! Maybe I SHOULD START USING THAT LINE!!!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We were all laughing sooooooooo hard!!! So WATCH OUT...I'm going to YOUTH ALIVE and I'm bringing my quarters!!! LOOK FOR ME!!! If you don't see me, just LISTEN for the tinkling of change!!! HAHAHA!!! ;)


P.S. THIS IS A JOKE! :)