Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yes, HE DOES!!! :)

Soooooooo I totally LOVE and ADORE cookie monster!!! I mean, as far as Sesame street goes, he's my HERO!!! (Don't EVEN talk to me about BIG BIRD!!! HAHA!) So I have a few cookie monster things, a coffee mug, a picture, a hoody sweatshirt. WELL...I saw someone recently wearing a cookie monster t-shirt and I was like,  OMW! I HAVE to have that. (Cuz there is like NOOO way I can wear my cookie monster sweatshirt any time soon in AZ! LOL!)So my sis is like oh I saw them in the mall at Spencer's when I was walking by and I'm like, OH?! Cause like, Spencer's isn't really a the best store to be going in, ya know?!
.
BUT I'm like, WELL this is cookie monster. He is sooo adorable and he loves cookies! (PLUS, I look REALLY good in blue!;) The next time we are at the mall I'm with my sis and Jac and I'm like, OH let me just go in REALLY quick and see if they have that shirt. As soon as we walk in I just got this CREEPY feeling, it was absolute CHAOS and I'm trying to tell the guy what i'm lookin for and he is showing me the wrong thing. Well, I was like okaaaaaay this place is creepin me out, I gotta get out of here. As we're walkin out we see that they have the shirt but they are all out but we're just like ok, WHATEVER! I was thinkin we could come back another time, but then I was thinkin about it and I told my sis, I know they have it there, but I just don't feel right going back into Spencer's. It's not like I was gonna lose my salvation by walkin and buying that shirt and walking back out...BUT STILL...I just didn't think God would want me taking my Holy Ghost in there!!! I had seen it online and decided that I would just get it that way!

.
Well that was about a month ago. The other day I was browsing aroung Wal-Mart. (The Apostolic hangout!) And GUESS WHAT I FOUND?!?! Yes! Thats right the SAME EXACT COOKIE MONSTER t-shirt was at WAL-MART!!! I was soooooooooo happy AND it was only $8.99!!! The one at Spencer's was $18.99. Call me cRaZy, say WHATEVER you want, but I honestly think God put it there at Wal-Mart for a WAAAAAY cheaper price, in honor of my not going back in that store. He knew just how bad I wanted it and JUST how goOoOoOd I would look in it! ;) You say...
Does God EVEN care about those things?!?!
YES! I think He does!!!

But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
(Matthew 10:30)