Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The words of MY mouth...

Today I was at the mall with my niece MJ and two of her bestest little girl friends from church. We were getting ready to leave when I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text message from my friend Jac. It said, "If your gonna call me you can at least say HI!" I was like okaaaaaay!!! So I text her back and was like, "Huh!?" So she texts me back again and says, "I got a phone call from you but when I answered it you never said hi, all I could hear was you talking to someone about getting the Holy Ghost! At least you weren't GOSSIPING!!! LOL!" HAHAHA!!! I was like Ooooooooo!!! My phone musta accidentally called her. I had been playing a game with the girls at a table in the food court. I would ask them questions about getting the Holy Ghost and if they answered it right I gave them a skittle. I'm soooooooooo glad that what Jac heard was something I could be proud of and that I was NOT gossiping!!! ;) (Especially about HER! hee, hee!) You NEVER know who is listening to your conversation AND God is ALWAYS listening!!! How differently would we talk, if we ALWAYS talked, like we ACTUALLY  believed that JESUS was REALLY in the room!?!?!
 Let the words of my mouth,
and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord...
(Psalm 19:14)