Monday, July 5, 2010

LPC Choir Clarification...

Hello all my Apostolic friends,
I don't know who all on this mass email list attended AZ Camp Meeting last week, but if you were there you may remember my church, the LPC choir singing "Since Jesus Passed By" While we sang this song, certain people in the LPC choir did cardboard testimonies. Some of you may have noticed, that Sis. Betty Cleveland, Bishop Abbott's Mother-in-law, held up a cardboard testimony, that said; "Addicted to drugs" then when she turned it over it said, "delivered" JUST FOR THE RECORD...

Sis. BETTY CLEVELAND, WAS NEVER, EVER ADDICTED TO DRUGS!!! There was a BIG mix up with the testimonies and somehow Sis. Cleveland ended up with someone else's cardboard testimony. Not wanting to make a HUGE scene, Sis. Cleveland just held the sign...HOWEVER, she was a little bit upset that people might actually think this WAS her testimony...WHICH people did--- some asked me about it!!! LOL! I was asked to send out an email to try and clarify this...which is what I am doing right now!!! AND I totally understand WHY SHE wouldn't want anyone to think that!!! I FO SHO would NOT have been holding up THAT SIGN!!! Soooo EVERYONE...DELIVERED FROM DRUGS WAS SOMEONE ELSE"S TESTIMONY!!! :) AND if you do this BE CAREFUL with your signs...LOTSA STUFF CAN HAPPEN!!! Just ASK JAC!!! RFLOL!!!