Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heritage 2010!!!

WOW!!! It was as usual AWESOME!!! Actually I think these past two years have been especially EXTRA amazing! Its more than just jumpin and shouting and worshippin God, But the preaching was soooo deep, like it just dug right down into your heart. I have soooo many things that I wanna share BUT I'll start off with pics! View them here!!! I met a lot of new, awesome people... Oooo and girls BE HAPPY cause I got a lot of potential Apostolic male models for the future...BUT I must say that I think you guys should REALLY send me better pics of ya all!!! Either that or make an appointment with Gintyimages.com LOL My photography skills are ONLY GOOD on MYSELF!!! ;) ;) ;)

Anyways.. HERITAGE 2010 PICTURES HERE!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE CAPTIONS WITH THE PICTURES!!! :)