Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday JAC!!!

Today is MY BEST friend's birthday!
Jac and I met when she was ten and I was 11. I remember at first she was kinda quiet...for like the first day...THEN she started talkin about HER DAD'S FAMOUS POTATO salad (ANYONE know what I mean with THE POTATO SALAD!!!;) and she basically hasn't shut up since then!!! LOL!
.
[THIS is what I'm thinkin when we wake up @ 4 am for the church yard sale &&
SHE IS TALKIN like she has been awake FOREVER!!! ;)]
.






.
One thing about me and Jac...we hav our share of squabbles and times we wanna slap each other SILLY (AT LEAST I DO!) But in the end we ALWAYS have each other's backs!!! She is usually the FIRST one to know about the latest crush and I gotta say..she is a REALLY GOOD SECRET KEEPER!!!
.
Jac can ALWAYS tell when I am mad or upset...its just one of those things where can't tell UNLESS you REALLY know me!!! I don't get mad often, BUT if you EVER wanna know how I get when I am mad, JUST ASK Jac!!! :)))

&& we are ALWAYS scheming together!!! We can go to a conference and hardly even look at each other the WHOLE time we are there...BUT we have things already pre-planned..."do this or say this if you see HIM"...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AND we're always watching out for each other..."I saw, this, this AND THIS!!!"
.
YEAH...
Sometimes she drives me cRaZy...BUT I really do love her!!!
&& I don't think I could ever really explain WHY she is my best friend...
I don't think I will ever be able to give a better reason...
EXCEPT TO SAY...
She's ALWAYS BEEN THERE!!! :)














HAPPPPPY BIRRRRRTHDAAAAY JAC!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!