Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Do girls like bow ties on guys?!

This time THE QUESTION OF THE MONTH is for THE GIRLS!!!
Do girls like bowties on guys?!
Several guys submitted this question to be asked of us girls... So I thought SURE why not!
.
Okaaaaaaaay soooo I just HAVE to give my PERSONAL OPPINION on this!!!
I SAY that it depends on the guy AND the bowtie!!! I have seen it on some guys before that I literally ALMOST fell out of my chair from LAUGHING SOOOOOOO HARD!!! But I have ALSO seen it on guys before where it looked REALLY sharp!!! FOR EXAMPLE...
.
.
CHRIS HARRIS!!!

I think it was like two years ago, at Conqueror's Conference, CHRIS HARRIS, the FIRST APOSTOLIC MALE MODEL, wore a bow tie. (Read about Chris HERE)  AND even if it is a little crooked in this picture...WE CAN ALL SEE that it looks GOoooOD ON HIM!!! However, it is a nice, MANLY bow tie...AND this IS Chris Harris, we're talking about!!! Just remember that men, NOT all of you guys out there can pull a "Chris Harris!"
.

Sooooooooo what do the rest of you girls think?!?!
Vote on the poll on the right side!!! :)