Monday, June 14, 2010

Your Call...

The first night of church was AWESOME! The message that was preached, felt like it was specifically made JUST for me! His message was called, "Between the annointing and your arrival" and he talked about how you can be called of God for something and know without a doubt that you were called and yet it actually be years and years before you actually arrive to your calling. He talked about what do you do in between that time? He talked about how David was called to be king at around age 15, but it wasn't until around his thirties that he arrived to his calling...yet think about ALL the things David is known for before that time...Killing Goliath...the bear...worshipping God with his harp...he is known for such GREAT things in between what he was actually called for. It was another WHOLE lifetime practically for David to live before he got to what God had called him too. Bro. Waldrup said that we can still be known for great things before we get to where we know God has called us to...AND that we shouldn't just sit down on our calling and WAIT for it to come. I can't even begin to explain how I felt when I heard those words...because THAT is exactley how if feel right now in my life! It's like I KNOW that God has called me...yet, i'm NOT there yet. I don't know when or how its gonna happen, but I KNOW he has called me and I'm gonna just keep trusting in him. When I went to the alter that night, I was crying SOOOOOO hard. I've promised God that he can use me for whatever he wants. It was soooo crazy too, cause I had just told God earlier, I was like God, you know, I REALLY, REALLY, want to get married, but it can't just be anyone, it has to be someone that matches the call you gave me. And I told God that even though I want to get married, it was ok if I had to wait, JUST so long as HE USES ME in the waiting!!! I just don't wanna end up sittin back, doing nothing, and not gettin involved! Ever since I was 13-years-old, it has been my ultimate goal in life, to be used of God. AnywayZ, anyone that feels like they have been called of God for something, but are kind of at an in between time in their life, should SERIOUSLEY listen to this message!!! (And it wasn't just for single or young people) Get a copy from Bro. Andrew at abfos@yahoo.com BELIEVE me, Bro. Waldrup does a MUCH better job with THE MESSAGE than me! ;) ;) LOL!