Saturday, June 12, 2010

Honey...

HONEY I'm HOME!!!
Oh WAIT I forgot...I'm NOT married!!! ANYwayZ, to all my wonderful blog and email readers...
I'M home!!! And leaving again on Monday!!! But let me tell you all, A Mountain Apart Apostolic Youth Camp was AWESOME!!! I had such I good time!!! Despite losing my voice, gettin my eye poked by Becca in the animal game and my face totally deforming, I had an amaZing time!!! I met some incredible new people that I can't wait to introduce you all too. I heard some AWESOME sermons and really got touched by God!
.
I just wanna say that I am soooooooooo sorry I havn't posted on here in the last to days. I had totally planned to when I got home on Thursday, BUT, I kinda just hit the bed and stuff. See, I guess I should explain about my deformed face...
.
On the way to camp I had a really bad toothache...well the ache left my tooth, went into my gum, then into my jaw!!!! Sooooo the first night as I was drifting off to sleep the girls in my room were like talking to me about how I have such good self-esteem and stuff and they wanted to know how i have that etc... so I was talkin to them a little bit and said that I had thought about writing something about it then I just kinda fell asleep...WELL I don't think it was a coincidence that when I woke up in the morning my face was TOTALLY deformed!!! The infection had caused the right side of my face to swell up like twice the size AND was starting to turn black and blue...I looked in the mirror and like SCREAMED!!! LOL!!! I was like aaaaaaaauuuuuuugggggggghhHhh!!! My face is DEFORMED....but I'm still beautiful...BUT...aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuggggggg!!! LOL!
.
So I've been runnin around since I got back tryin to get that taken care of!!!! Got the stupid tooth pulled BUT still have like A ROCK in my jaw!!! My emergency dentist, Asian dude gone gangsta, didn't really seemed conerned about that...he just REALLY wanted to pull ANOTHER tooth!!! I'm like ummmm....No thats in the front!!! Soooooooo yeah...I'm about to go to the ER right now to see about the huge rock feelin in my jaw!!! Don't worry it's NOT like a HUGE deal...its just that I'm leavin again on Monday for Jr. Camp and I wold prefer going WITHOUT A ROCK IN MY JAW!!!
.
I can't WAIT to tell you all about camp though!!!
♥Mary :)