Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Note to ALL girls...

So today at our church yard sale, my pastor comes out with unity candle set and says all sarcastically, "Hey Mary! Why don't you get these and save them for YOUR WEDDING?" I look up at them and am like...HA! I DONATED those from the one that never happened! LOL! THEN, we're all going through the decorations in the ladies storage room, and like EVERYTHING my pastor's wife would pull out I would be like oh yup that was mine...oh that was from Shashasha's weddin that didn't happen...something else oh MINE...Oh thats Shashsha's... Finally my pastor's wife's just like for everything... OKAAAAAAAY who's wedding that NEVER happened?! We were like laughing soooooo hard!!!! And we decided to give this message to all single girls that THINK they are getting marrried...
DO NOT BUY WEDDING STUFF UNTIL LIKE....
THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR WEDDING!!!!
 HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;)