Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's day speech!

Sooooooo I was giving a Mother's day speech today and I snorted in the middle of it AND it was ALL MY PASTOR'S FAULT!!! I had to get up for mine and Janelle's classes today for our class presentation. Since we only have one girl that has a mom that goes to church we recorded the girls saying stuff to our pastor's wife. Well Janelle told me that she would be in the back getting the recordings ready and that I should go up front and like talk about mom's...So I was like okaaaaaay SURE!!!
.
Sooooo I get up there, calll up my one girl who is REALLY SHY and start talkin about Mom's. I make a few funnies and then I get kinda get serious and I start talkin about my mom and blah, blah, blah and I am like talkin about how my mom instilled in me that as a woman their is NO higher calling than to become a mom...blah, blah, blah, and I am like and because of her awesomeness as a mother thats all I have ever wanted to be. and I am like and I can't help but feel jealous of all you mom's on Mother's day, cause you've acomplished the one thing I have always wanted too be!

Sooooooooo my pastor is like RIGHT behind me and he whispers just loud enough for me to hear BUT no one else...Welll GET MARRIED!!! Sooooo of course I like totally lost it and SNORTED into the mike!  It was really funny and everyone like died laughing...of course no one knew WHY I lost it...it just LOOKED like I was having a total Mary Moment!

SAME thing happened at my brother's weddin last year. I was the maid-of-honor and I had written this totally rockin speech! I am like tellin them at the reception all serious, about how it doesn't matter where you go or where you live or how much money you have, all you NEED to keep your marriage together is Jesus. AND Davy, (He wasn't my pastor then soooo LOL!) Davy says just loud enough for me to hear BUT no one else, as I am like all you NEED is Jesus and he is like... "and fried chicken and grape soda!" Once Again I totally lost it snorting in the mike AND their went ALL seriousness! LOL!

Same thing when we were doing play practice last year. I get up at our first practice. Look at my totally serious line and JUST LOSE IT! I had to say it like FIVE times before anyone could even understand it! Jimmy was just like, MARY your laughing at your line AND YOU WROTE IT!!!  Yup...that would be ME!!! ;)
.
I'm tellin you folks, I could do these like AWESOME speeches in my communications and public speakin classes... my teachers would tell me how inspiring I was and like TOTAL A pluses...but I get with MY PEOPLE and its nothing put hysterical laughter and pure stupidness...But everyone still loves it and it sure is FUN!!! :)