Monday, May 24, 2010

LPC Diet Moments!

FIRST of all I just wanna say that someone in our church is requesting SPECIAL prayer that God helps them to stick to Weight Watchers this week! I said NO problem...I'll blog and mass email this request for you and while ya all are at it PRAY for me too!!! So start travailin folks! :D


Second, so a group of us,  my fam, my pastor and his LOVELY wife ;), Sam and Janelle, Jimmy, JW, are all at The triple P (Peter Piper Pizza) and we're jokin about like starting like our own Weight Watcher's group at LPC...cause I mean like ALOT of people from our church could join and we could just have like these AWESOMELY ANOINTED meetings! So I'm like yeah THEN we could like have like an Apostolic gym that we could all go work out at...and my brother John is like yeah AND instead of naming it Curves, we'll name it Rolls....BAHAHAHA!!! I seriousley think that would be the AWESOMEST gym name EVER!!! (My brother is sooo FUNNY!)

Can I get amen...
from the amen corner?!?!

So then we're all leavin sayin goodbye and I'm like DUDE Jimmy, I like totally gotta tell you about this like totally AWESOME diet moment I had today, cause I just KNEW he would understand this with me!!! So i'm like okaaaaaaay so today after lunch I told the girls(I was watching two foster girls this past weekend) That I would get the Oreos for a treat. Of course it was GONNA be double stuff oreos, ya know! So we stop at the store to get them and as I'm walking down the cookie aisle at Albertson's, I'm see the Chips Ahoy cookies and I'm like OMW I forgot how GOOD Chips Ahoy are AND they are on sale too so i'm like OOOOOH I gotta get those too! So I carry my two items to the front and wait on line and as I am standin there I see all these magazines with health tips, and then I see my Chips Ahoy and my double stuff oreos and I was like YOU KNOW WHAT I;m gonna make a GOOD decision...and YOU KNOW WHAT i DID?!?!
Thats right ya all...I PUT DOWN THE CHIPS AHOY PACKAGE OF COOKIES AND...
I ONLY got THE DOUBLE STUFF OREOS!!!
Jimmy's like, thats AWESOME Mary! So we fist bump and he tells me his special diet moment today...
He says that he was GONNA go to Cracker Barrel today for lunch and get some fried chicken...BUT instead he JUST went to Quiznos and got a sandwhich...and a soda...and a cookie...the sandwich was a foot long and it did have chipolte mayo on BUT ...
AT LEAST HE DIDN'T have THE FRIED CHICKEN!!!
I'm like Jimmy, THATS AWESOME, I'M SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!
(Only a fellow fluffy person could truley understand the depth of these kind of diet moments)
If you have a special diet moment... please feel free to share!!!