Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Haughty spirit...

 Pride goeth before destruction,
and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Proverbs 16:18

.
I've been given this scripture a few times in my life, by ones wiser than myself. I've never really to sure WHY, but I decided to figure out what exactley the word Haughty means. According to Webser's it means; blatantly and disdainfully proud. Sooooo I'm like hmmmmm...I sure don't want to be that way....

WEEEELLLLL....This morning I was praying and as I was praying I said, "God help not to have a haughty spirit!" Then right while I was praying I just BUSTED up laughing!!!! You just have to know ME and MY mind and the way it works. So I'm like, what I'm saying God, is, Don't let me have a Haughty spirit, EVEN if I am a TOTAL HOTTIE!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! Get it?!?! Haughty?! HOTTIE?!?! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one Mar! GOOD ONE!!! ;)

Me and God had a GOOOOOD time laughing together!!!

AND you can say I'm SOOOOOOO unspirtiual if you want... BUT...I'm totally sure God thought it was pretty funny too! I mean after all, He is the one that made me, and my cRaZy-HOT-self!!! There is just NOOOOOO way I can take credit for THAT!!! ;)