Monday, January 10, 2011

Apostolic Beauties---->Its BACK!!!

Weeeeeeeeelllll in the last month or sooooooo ...EVERYONE has been asking me why I haven't been doing the Apostolic Beauties and WHAT happened to them?!?!?! Weeeeeeeeelllllllll I guess I just didn't find them to be QUITE as fun  to write about as the Apostolic Male Models...I mean I AM A SINGLE CHICK...sooo I kinda find it more enjoyable to be writing about GUYS!!! HAHAHA!!! LOL! I'm just being honest!!! ;) BUT by the popular demands of my readers...I HAVE heard your requests and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo APOSTOLIC BEAUTIES is back!!!
Read Apostolic Beauty #1 HERE
Read Apostolic Beauty #2 HERE
APOSTOLIC BEAUTY #3...
 COMING THIS WEEKEND!!!
(Read below for what it is all about if you were unaware)
........................................................................................................................

Classic Mary Moments will now be introducing a new monthly feature. Along with the Apostolic Male Model, I will now be doing an Apostolic Beauty post once a month. The purpose of this post will to feature a beautiful girl, BUT not just for her looks. I mean the way I see it, natural beauty is EASY to come by and its inherited. Its NOT something YOU in any way acomplished! I mean, I just look in the mirror and am like HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! ;) REALLY, in my oppinion everyone can have natural beauty- Just learn how to do your hair, put on some cute clothes, the right colors...yup, as far as i am concerned, being NATURALLY beautiful is EASY to acomplish...especially for us Apostolic girls!!! (Woot, woot!;) But this new monthy post is gonna be about girls that go BEYOND just natural beauty. This is going to feature beautiful girls with beautiful spirits to match!!! Cause I mean really, for me, being beautiful on the outside is a WHOLE lot easier than being beautiful on the inside. Being beautiful on the outside is a little work, but being beautiful on the inside is HARD!!! It's something you have to work on CONTINUALLY and it ain't something every pretty face has got! If you would like to nominate an Apostolic beauty, please email me at maryfranceswriting@gmail.com Tell me WHY you pick that girl? Describe her attitude and why and what she has done to deserve this nomination.
Sooooo far the first three months are FILLED!!! Two that I picked out on my own and one that has been nominated!!!