Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My weirdo!!! :)

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
(Author Unknown)
.
HAHA! AND I guess the weirder you are the harder it is to find that MUTAL weirdness! (Which could possibly be WHY i'm still single! ;) I was talking to one of my friends the other day and I was like MAN!!! What kind of guy do you think I'll end up marrying?! I mean REALLY!?! I think about my peronality and it's HARD to really figure that out!!! Especially when you think about COMPATIBILE..that doesn't mean THE SAME or opposites BUT COMPATIBLE!!! (Look it up in the dictionary people!)
.
I'm a very OUTGOING-ON-THE-MOVE-INVOLVED-IN-EVERYTHING kind of  person, so I wouldn't do good with a really quiet homebody kind of guy...but i'm also not really a take charge kind of person...but then again i'm overflowing with good ideas ...I wouldn't mind being married to a quiet guy...I just think he would SOOOO be lost in my shadow...HAHAHA!!! Then on the other hand, i'm a very passionate and emotion driven person...so I wouldn't wanna marry someone that melts for the cause with me...but is more steady...BUT still has a heart...AND yet, I for sure don't wanna marry someone JUST like me...cause that would just be A MESS!!! LOL (I mean imagine Mary and Wooten married...whooooooaaaaaaaa!!!) Then again, I think I would annoy the patooey outta some totally sophisticated guy.
.
So my friend had the PERFECT solution! She said, "Mary, you need to marry a guy, that ISN'T as cRaZy as you, but ENJOYS your cRaZiNeSs!!!" I was like hmmm...I LIKE that!!! Of course that description still leaves A LOT to be said! LOL Sooooooooo I'm CURIOUS...what you all think...
DESCRIBE the personality
(Not the looks! LOL! Ok, ok, Okaaaay you can ad looks if you HAVE too! ;) 
of the man you imagine ME married to!?!?!?
Yes, I know that none of this REALLY matters and that it ALL comes down do the will of God...LIKE DUH! :) 
JUST DO IT FOR FUN!!! ;)
P.S. All comments ARE monitored ...just in case!!! LOL