Saturday, April 24, 2010

Immigration Law...

THE NEW LAW ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!
.
Hi, I'm Mary's older AND wiser sister Theresa, AND with her permission, I am hijacking her blog for a post :P Since Mary is white , she can't really say anything about this new law, but since I'm NOT I would like to speak my mind.
.
I've noticed that a lot of people are upset about this new law concerning illegal immigration. I would like to say, that hispanic people are NOT the only people that this law is going to affect. I am not hispanic but I am brown and everyone always thinks that I am hispanic. I know that because of this new law, that I may also get pulled over because of my skin color. However, I am ok with this if it is going to help stop illegal immigration. The law is NOT racist, it just happens to be that the majority of illegals in AZ are hispanic. I am sure, if there wasn't an ocean between here and Africa, Europe and Asia, there would be a lot more illegal immigrants of those descent. I understand that it is hard to get here legally, but ... it is POSSIBLE...My sis-in-law, who is Filipino got here legally. It was very long, stressful and expensive, but it happened. I know that Mexico is very poverty stricken, but so is the Phillipines and so is Africa...but if they were living closer here the SAME law would attain to them as well. AND I don't have anything against MEXICANS, my daughter, who is the most beatiful and adorable little girl in the WHOLE ENTIRE world, is also a MEXICAN !!! :)


Just MY two-cents on the law...
 from a brown girl ...
thats probabley gonna get pulled over! ;)

.

P.S. Concerning all the retarded stuff my sister posts on here...
SHE NEEDS HELP!!! :p