Friday, April 30, 2010

Apostolic Male Model #4

April, is BY far, MORE outstanding thany ANY other Male model that has or ever will step foot onto
THE BLOG!!!
Many people wouldn't automatically think of him as the next male model...
Because often times there are some things that just SEEM LIKE THEY wouldn't mix well together...
LIKE Oil and Vinegar ALWAYS seperate.
AND there are chemicals that you shouldn't mix together like bleach with ammonia...CUZ the rusults are TOXIC!!!
THEN there are some foods that just don't seem like they would taste good togehter
Like Ice cream and sausage! Ewwwww!!!
Well my friends,
I have a little scientific question for you all...
 WHAT do you think happens when you mix
Corned beef & cabbage
AND
Pancit & Lumpia
AND
Spagetti & meatballs?!?!

Thats Irish, Filipino & Italian
ALL together...
 AT ONE TIME!!!
The results may seem lethal...
BUT this experiment results were...

.
.
.
THE BOMB!!!
.
Ladies AND Gentlemen!!!
I present before you ALL
 (WITH HIS MOM'S PERMISSION) 
April's APOSTOLIC MALE MODEL
JOSE GINTY!!!!
1/2 Filipino, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Irish
AND
100% ADORABLE
(Thats some AWESOME math skills right there folks!)
.
Here he is, strutting his stuff in pinstripes, because ALREADY, at almost 7 months...
He knows that there is NOTHING hotter and manlier on guys than PIN STRIPES!!!
(You won't EVER catch this male model wearing PINK!!! NEVER! He is sooooo manly  pink would just melt right off of him)
AND check out those eyes girls!!!
CHECK out those EYES!!!
There is NOTHING like dark, exotic, almond shaped eyes, framed with LONG lashes!!!
OMW!!! Look at his eye lashes!!!
AND ALREADY... the ladies come and SWARM around him in flocks after church!!!
I of course am one of them!!!
EVERY time I see this picture of us together I like SCREAM!
No REALLY I DO! Just as my sister!!! ;)
AND yes, I know that this is going to make ALOT of you girls out there JEALOUS...but I HAVE in fact actully held him in my arms AND kissed him!!! LIKE all the time!!!
 (Now don't all you guys be getting jealous of HIM for the same reason!!! HAHA! J/k! J/k! TOTALLY J/K ;)
.
My little Jose, I am SOOOOOOOOO proud of you!
Already in this short time you have made it SOOOOOO far in life!!!
You have touched my heart and made me smile and laugh soooooo much!
ALWAYS remember that Auntie Maria LOVES you!!!
I LOVE you sooooooo MUCH baby!!!
Xoxoxox! Hugs and Kisses! Xoxoxox!
Mwaaaaah! Mwaaaah! (Kissin noises!) Mwaaaaaaah!
OMW! I can't stop myself!!!
I'm like KISSIN the screen right now BABY!!!
MWAAAAAAAAH!!!