Thursday, April 1, 2010

Do you want?!

Several weeks ago I was with my sister and my friend Renee at Starbucks. Since I am a little low on funds these days, my sister and I were gonna share a drink. So we're all standing around waiting for our drinks when the guy at the counter says something to my friend Renee. I wasn't really paying attention, but I heard her say "No, thank you, I don't like those!" Then Renee turns to me, "He said he made the wrong drink. Do you want a Black Americano?" I paused for about two seconds then i was like..."SURE!!!" So I get my cofee and fixed it all up with creamer and sugar and stuff. Then when we walked out I turned to my friend and said... "Do I want a Black Americano?! Uh YEAH! I want a Black Americano!!!" My friend starts laughing SOOOOO hard!!! She is like OH MARY!!!" Only me! Only ME!!! ;)