Monday, February 22, 2010

Uh, huh...sure!!! :P

Soooo the post below this one, about what guys look good in, I had originally sent that out as an email about two years or so ago. Well, several months AFTER I had sent it out, I go to the Heritage Youth Conference  in Colorado Springs, and lo and behold, there is my goooood friend, Bro. Andrew Foster, wearing what?!?!PIN STRIPES!!! Surprise of all surprises, Bro. Andrew had on this AWESOME pin striped suit!!!I said, "Andrew, looks like you have been taking my advice on what guys look good in to heart."He is like, "What?" I said, "Your suit, it's pinstripes...tryin to make a good impression with your wife, eh?!" Of course he DENIED it!!! Said that he had the suit WAAAAAAAY before i had EVER even sent out the email. I was like, uh huh! RIGHT...sure...keep sayin that!!!
NOW look at this picture below....
l
l
l
l
l
V

It ABSOLUTLEY, thrills my heart, to see that Bro. Andrew Foster is ALREADY passing on to his little baby boy, my incredible words of wisedumb!!! ;)
Yes, yes, look closely and you will see that little, Levi David Foster, is indeed wearing PINSTRIPED pants!!!
*Wipes a tear...just makes me SOOOO proud!!!