Thursday, February 11, 2010

Single GIRLS Valentine Party INVITE

GIRLFRIENDS!!!
YOU ARE INVITED!!!
WHEN: Friday February 12th @ 7pm @ my place email me for directions
.
1. First of all this is an ALL girls party!!! LOL SOMEONE, I won't mention ANY names was not going to come cause they said  it would be weird cause they had a boy friend...I was like OKAAAAAAY!...so I am just like TRYING not to be rude or anything but I am just thinkin you got a problem with you hanging out with a buncha girls?!?! HAHAHA!!! Finally they are like WAIT MARY is this an all girls party...I am like uh DUH!!!!! Whatda ya think, I am gonna be invitin all the single mchotties over to my house for a Valentine's party...she is like, with you YES!!!! HAHA! (Whatever...like Bro Abbott would just be cool with THAT!)~~~Sooooo just makin it clear...
It's an ALL GIRLS PARTY! ;)
.
2. Please come hungry! I am cookin and there is nothing that makes me happier(Well aside from hot guys tellin me I look good)then when everyone pigs out on my food!!!
.
3. Come dressed TOTALLY babelicious! Like you have a really HOT date! LOL Or if your just gettin off work come as you are cause I mean lets face it, there really won't be any hot guys!!! LOL
.
4. We're gonna do a Valentine gift exchange- so bring a valentine present---whatever you want to bring- stuffed animal, candy, accessories...blah, blah, blah!

.

5. If you want, I just thought this would be fun, you could bring those ghetto little valentines that we gave out in elementary school with our name and email addy on them so that we can ya know keep in touch with new people. (If you wanna do this just everyone bring their own pre-written)
.
6. Bring your cameras and get ready to have fun...
.
*Ooooooo and I WILL be reading exerpts from my teenage diary!!! Its BEYOND hysterical!!!